Teacher Consulting and Coaching
We work with staff, supervisors and families one-on-one and in small groups to assist in the areas of: Classroom and Behavior Management, Classroom arrangement and Challenging behaviors. We also work with teachers individually as coaches to help them create a maximal environment for success for themselves, the children they work with and the school around them. The arenas we work in the most often are listed below:
- Where are we now?
- Where would we like to be?
- Offer creative techniques for improvement based on CSEFEL, Incredible Years, and Time to Teach concepts.
- Where are we now and how is that working?
- What kind of improvement would we like to see?
- Look at options informed by CSEFEL, Incredible Years and Time to Teach techniques.
- Try and evaluate new solutions.
- Look at input from staff, parents and supervisory team, to help create long term solutions.
- One to One Coaching.
- Relationship building.
- Building Inclusive classrooms.
- Work with supervisor to understand issues.
- Work with staff involved.
- Bring staff and supervisor together for problem solving.
- Work with one child to see what might techniques might be useful and effective
- Work with staff to train them on those techniques
- Work with family to include them in the changes
- Bring staff and family together to problem solve