Teacher Trainings Available
Time to Teach
- Self-Control Strategies
- Classroom Design
- Teaching to Appropriate Behaviors
- Accurate and Timely Consequences
- Student Teacher Relationships
This is a research based training that decreases referrals and teachers stress levels, while increasing time available for teaching as well as test scores.
Working with Children with Challenging Behaviors
- Observation and documentation: what exactly is happening? What happens before that?
- Identifying the behavior or behaviors
- Target the behavior
- Involve the parent
- Make your plan
- Walk your plan
- What’s next?
Working with Children with Disabilities
- Identifying: “Something is not right”
- Speech Delay
- Autism and spectrum disorders
- How to talk to parents
- How to work with the system
- How to create an inclusive classroom
Ways to grow social and emotional health
- CSEFEL social stories and emotion words
- Dina School
- DIY Three Bees
- Yoga for kids
Working with Difficult People
How to Create a Space, a Classroom, or a School that Challenges and limits bullying.
- How to detect Bully’s.
- How to detect kids that are being bullied.
- How to talk to kids about it.
- What you should do.
- What you should teach your kids to do.
- How to stay on top of it through the year.
- How do your inoculate your kids for the upcoming years.
Drumming for Peace: Using Drumming to Promote Self-Regulation and Learning
- Reviewing and redefining Self-Regulation and how it applies in your school and classroom
- Creation of instruments
- Use of instruments available
- The Power of Percussion
- Learning simple rhythms for music and movement
- Learning rhythms to ease transitions
- Using drumming to express thoughts and feelings
- Enjoying the musicality of the drum