Trainings Available for Parents
- 1,2,3, or 6 week trainings
- Managing your own behavior
- Stress management
- Behavior management
- Teaching your kids how to manage their own stress
- Yoga for the family
- Family time
- Your time
Cultural understanding (tailored for your community)
- Being aware of difference
- Asking questions
- Creating a dialog
- Teaching your children about difference
What is Child Abuse and what really happens?
- What the law defines as abuse.
- What are the systems in place to help families and how do you get access to them?
- How do you keep yourself from becoming one of those families?
- How do you help friends or family who might become a family in “The System.”
What do I do about bullying?
- How do I know if my child is being bullied?
- How do I know if my child is a bully?
- How do I help my family?
- How do I help my community?