Classroom and Behavior Management Consulting Available
- Where are we now?
- Where would we like to be?
- Offer creative techniques for improvement based on CSEFEL, Incredible Years, and Time to Teach background.
- Classroom Arrangement
- Where are we know and how is that working?
- What kind of improvement would we like to see
- Look at options informed by CSEFEL, Incredible Years and Time to Teach techniques
- Try and evaluate new solutions
- Look at input from staff, parents and supervisory team, to help create long term solutions.
- One to One Coaching
- Relationship building
- Mainstreaming children with disabilities
- Work with supervisor to understand issues
- Work with staff involved
- Bring staff and supervisor together for problem solving
- Work with one child to see what might techniques might be useful and effective
- Work with staff to train them on those techniques
- Work with family to include them in the changes
- Bring staff and family together to problem solve